There are CEO/COO peer advisory groups, and then there's Peer Group Forums. Budding managers and seasoned CEO’s alike are often left alone to make decisions regarding essential strategies and managerial changes while being expected to find time to nurture your leadership skills and insights at the same time.
Would you like to become a part of a professional network and gain access to a confidential forum where members help each other to face challenges, solve problems and identify opportunities? Peer Group Forums is a professional network of peers that provides an exclusive opportunity to work in depth developing your leadership skills, strengthen your professional toolbox, and gain new insights for the betterment of yourself and your company.
The Peer Group Forums process has been developed by a leader who has over 15 years of experience with CEO/COO peer advisory groups. As a result, he knows what it takes to put together a practical and value-driven member experience.
- Bi-Monthly Peer Group meetings for CEOs and C-level executives led by a seasoned executive who serves as the group's facilitator.
- The Peer Group Forums Chair, who facilitates and mentors the peer groups, ensures output both at and between meetings and focuses on your professional and managerial development.
- Peer Group Forums provide an environment that allows members to engage in open, honest dialogue in an atmosphere of mutual trust and confidentiality.
- By harnessing the collective wisdom of their peers in identifying and focusing on critical aspects of key business challenges, members significantly enhance the quality of their thinking.
- Speakers with real-world experience, relevant insight, and actionable advice.
- Exclusive learning and networking events for Peer Group Forums members and the member's direct reports.
By creating the invitation-only forum where only the best are invited, it is possible to share best practices, experiences, and insights in an honest, open environment while holding each other accountable for excellence.
Find Out If You Qualify
If you’re interested in our forums, please fill out our form or call us today at (770) 909-7030. We look forward to growing with you.